This zero gravity Ideal Massage chair has been top rated by an independent website. You can experience an uninterrupted 30-minute massage or you can choose from a head-to-toe massage that lasts from 5 to thirty minutes. The massage chair imitates a human massage and its 3D technology can personalize the massage session to your physical characteristics. This electric massage chair features:
- 3 true zero gravity positioning for the utmost comfort and ideal massage at the touch of a button
- S-track roller system producing an efficient rollers massage
- 4 rollers that replicate different massage techniques
- 4 great pre-defined programs to choose from
- Built-in heat therapy
- Therapeutic airbags to target your shoulders, arms, buttocks, and feet & calves
- 6 simulated kneading balls located at the soles of the feet
- A remote control that easily helps you to control the massage chair’s speed and intensity
- Built-in airbags
Ideal massage chair features
3 True Zero Gravity Positioning: the 3 true zero gravity positioning means that you can find the position that suits your body best. Being able to identify the optimal position means that no stress will be placed on your spine as you enjoy a fully relaxing massage.
S-track roller system: The S-track roller system in this massage recliner chair allows the rollers to follow the curve and body of your spine as they travel up and down your back. The track moves forward near your neck and lower back, but retracts when it reaches your middle back and tailbone, offering a full rollers massage.
4 Pre-Defined Massage Programs: The four pre-defined massage programs featured in this massage therapy chair are: spinal rolling, shiatsu, kneading, and vibrators. The rolling technique applies pressure and stretches your muscles as the rollers move up and down your back. The shiatsu program in this massage chair can imitate the actions of a professional masseur by applying extra pressure to your back. The kneading technique can reduce muscle pain by applying different degrees of pressure, while the vibrator technique produces a vibration sensation in the seat cushion which can dilate the blood vessels.
Heat therapy: This massage chair directs heat therapy to your back, allowing your muscles to relax even faster. The chair needs a little time to warm up.
Built-In Airbags: The airbags in this zero gravity massage chair direct strong pressure against your shoulders, hips, arm and back, which produces a relaxing massage. The airbags inflate and deflate to give you a comfortable massage.
Control of the Speed and Intensity: Two intensity settings are programmed in the airbags, while the rollers feature three-speed and intensity settings.
6 Simulated Kneading Balls at the Soles of the Feet: This electric massage chair contains a feature that gives a stronger and deeper massage to the soles of your feet. This is especially useful for people who spend much of the day standing or who are constantly on their feet.
Remote control: The display on the remote control allows you to see which settings are currently in use and which changes you can make. You can use the remote control of this massage recliner chair to control the chair’s speed and intensity. The four pre-defined massage programs can be chosen at just one touch.
- Product Dimensions: 33 x 55 x 49 inches; 200 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 55 x 35 x 33 inches; 210 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 325 pounds
Pros of the Ideal Massage Chair:
- Priced at the lower end of the market, this chair is good value for money if you aren’t looking for a high number of features.
- This massage therapy chair offers an effective rollers massage. It can be quite strong and effective at relaxing your knotted back muscles. You can choose between an emphasis on your upper back or your lower back. The massage length can be up to 30 minutes, which is more than the 15 or 20 minutes other chairs typically offer.
- It is easy to assemble this electric massage chair. You only need to attach the remote control holder and shoulder massagers using a few screws. You’ll be ready to go after you plug in a few air hoses and power connections.
- The back massage function in this massage chair was recommended by many users.
Cons of the Ideal Massage Chair:
- This massage chair has more limited features when compared to other chairs on the market. There is a shiatsu massage for your spine, your buttocks can benefit from a vibrating massage and air massage for everything else. There are no tapping or percussion massages, nor is there a stretching feature.
- There is no variation to the vibration feature – it can only be turned on or off.
- The remote control beeps very loudly.
- This chair might not be suitable for very tall people.
- If you need to return the chair the return procedure can be difficult and costly. You will have to repack the chair into its original packaging, pay for the shipping costs, and when you get your refund a 20% restocking fee is subtracted from your refund.
- This zero gravity massage chair doesn’t offer a great neck, shoulders, or upper arm massage.
- Some users’ arms slip out of the arm massager sleeves.