The Osaki OS-4000 Zero Gravity massage chair boasts several exclusive features that make this massage recliner stand out from the crowd, including:
- NASA-inspired 2 stage zero gravity positioning
- Air pressure massage directed at the feet, calves, arms, and hips
- An automatic timer that can be set from between 5 to 30 minutes
- User-friendly large, wireless LCD display remote
- 8 distinct pre-set programs
- Massages can be done at 5 levels of speed and intensity
- Seat vibration massage
- Improved polyurethane covering for superior comfort and durability
In addition to all of the above, this massage chair also contains Body Scan Technology, Zero gravity a 30-inch Roller Stroke, S-Track Massage Robot, full-body air massage, and heat therapy for your lower back.
Osaki OS-4000 massage chair features and programs
2 Stage Zero Gravity: The two stages of zero gravity mean that you can choose between a greater or lesser reclined position. When you are reclined into the zero gravity position the intensity of the massage is maximized because all of the weight of your back relative to your thigh position, delivering an ideal comfort level.
Airbag Massage: The airbag massage feature gives a shoulder airbag massage in addition to a foot and calf massage, arm air massagers and a hip & lumbar squeeze. For the shoulders, airbags have been situated on both sides of the chair. When they inflate the shoulders are pressed inwards, which stretches out the muscles where the shoulders are most tense. Multiple airbags give a compression massage to the sides and back of the legs in addition to the feet. The arm airbag massagers compress both the tops and bottom of the forearm and hands. The hip airbags firmly massage the thighs and hips as well as hold the user in place while the rollers in the back massager move downwards.
Computer Body Scan System: This system uses the latest technology to deliver a more precise massage. The rollers in the chair scan the curvature of the back with a high level of accuracy. Whatever your body type, this state-of-the-art chair can self-adjust, which makes each massage experience feel like it’s been customized especially for you.
True Ergonomic S-Track: The OS-4000 has been ergonomically designed to contour the shape of the spine of each user. Unlike typical linear massage tracks, which can be inconsistent with the pressure used and weakly massage the neck and lower back, the roller heads of the S-track system massage the back from the neck to the lower spine with consistent pressure and comfortable support.
Lower Back Heat Therapy: Two heating pads are contained on each side of the massage chair in the lower lumbar area which can help with pain relief.
Full-Size Easy-to-Use Remote: With this remote control you can choose the type of massage you want, as well as the speed, intensity, and location of the massage. The area of the airbag massage can also be individually selected. There is also a manual mode massage so that you can choose between a shiatsu, rolling, kneading, tapping, Swedish, or combination massage.
Wireless Controller: This wireless remote fits comfortably in the hand, allowing you to control the wide variety of the chair’s features without troubling you to leave your reclined position to access the main remote.
Auto Leg Scan: This feature allows the calf and foot massager to make adjustments to your unique leg length.
8 Pre-set programs: All of the pre-set programs are unique, and each one focuses on a different type of massage style. Some may focus more on a tapping style, while others may focus more on kneading. There is also variation in the intensity of the massage among the different programs. You can choose from: Healthcare, Circulation, Smart, Relax, Full Air, Neck & Shoulder, Back, Lumbar, and Demo.
Osaki OS-4000 massage chair specs:
- Product name: Osaki OS-4000
- Model Number: OS-4000
- Main Body Dimensions (when assembled): 52-inch length x 31-inch width x 34-inch height
- Vertical Side Dimensions (when assembled): 38-inch length x 25 inch width x 15 inch
- Rated Voltage: 110-120V
- Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Gross Weight: 255lbs
- Automatic time: increments of 5/10/15/20/25/30 minutes
- Length of the controller wire: 1.2m
- Length of the power supply wire: 2.1m
Pros of the Osaki OS-4000:
- An effective chair for people who suffer from chronic shoulder or back problems, fibromyalgia or migraines.
- Users have found this chair to be very comfortable, in particular, the zero gravity recline feature.
- In addition to the zero gravity mode, there is also an inverted mode.
- The number of options available, for example, the zero gravity and the seat vibration.
- Effective shoulder, arm, back, hip, calf and foot massage.
- Relaxing heat feature for the back.
Cons of the Osaki OS-4000:
- This chair comes unassembled. Assembly of the chair can be difficult, taking up to a few hours. Assembling the sides proved to be particularly difficult for some users and can be difficult to assemble alone.
- The chair can occupy a lot of space.
- The chair cannot be used for more than 60 minutes without a cooldown period.
- The remote control may beep at inopportune times.
- Some users felt that the intensity of the back massage could have been stronger.
- Different modes can’t be mixed and matched, except in low-intensity mode.